Sunday, May 29, 2011

Reboot? How Predictable!

There is a certain barrier that keeps me from writing every time I sit down and open my little blogger page. Perhaps its too much essay training, but it is hard for me to start writing without knowing exactly what I'm going to write. It seems that reinforcing my analytical mind has almost completely killed the ability for verborrhea and a flowing train of thought on the page. Either way, the time feels right to start writing once again.

Partly, it feels right because one of my friends reminded me to blog, which posed the question "Sure, why not?".

Partly, it feels right because I am no longer studying around the clock, my brain is finally getting used to thinking unscientific thoughts again.

Partly, it feels right because I've received little creative pieces from my friends, reminding me of the satisfaction behind writing.

So writing it is. From now on. Pinky Promise.

“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
-Oscar Wilde



No comments:

Post a Comment